Chowanoke Descendants Community

Forum

Forum Home > Genealogy > Benton/Reading

Rahoni Wayi

Aho!  

As I have grown up in a family (maternal) that is primarily associated with the Haliwa-Saponi Tribe, it is amazing to see the connections I have found to our Chowanoke brothers & sisters... Extending generations after my Daniel & Hendricks lines (English-Irish-Saponi), I found my 7th Great-Grandmother Elizabeth BENTON (1682-1745), who was the daughter of Epaphroditus BENTON, and granddaughter of John BENTON & Joane READING...

I just want to thank my brothers and sisters for all of the powerful information about our Chowanoke ancestors... & thank you to the site owner for all of the work associated therein for us to know more about our people...

In the Saponi greeting of thanks, Billahuk!

--

Maternal:  QUALLS | DAVIS | HARDY | DANIEL | AUSTIN | LAMB | LOVE | BASS | BAYSE | TUNSTALL | READING | TAYLOR | JOHNSON | BATCHELOR | BENTON | HENDRICKS | READING | JONES | COTTON | COBB | KEARNEY | ROWZEE | PIERCE | WILLIAMS | ALLEN | HILL | HANCOCK | SUTTON | MALLORY | WHITE | FULLER | GILLIAM | BOULDEN | HUNT | UNDERWOOD | GATES | STREET | WOODWARD | OLMSTEAD | THORPE

Paternal:  HINES | HILLIARD | FOX

Interfamilial Connections:  MCWILLIAMS | WHITEHEAD | SILVER | LYNCH | HEDGEPETH

November 23, 2017 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tommyhawk Robbins

Many of those names you list are my cousins, several I am from, Like the Benton, Cotton, Hardy, Taylor, Cobb, Gilliam, Woodward, Hunt, Johnson, etc.

--

Thomas E. Robbins Jr.

September 30, 2018 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tommyhawk Robbins
Epaphroditus Benton is my 9th great grandfather.
--

Thomas E. Robbins Jr.

December 8, 2018 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.